The ProBasics Reclining Manual Wheelchair provides full back and headrest support as patient reclines from 90 to 160 degrees.
The 13-inch headrest and padded, full-length arms are removable. Black,
padded nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria. The frame has a
chip-resistant silver vein finish. Mag-style wheels are lightweight and
set back on frame to prevent patient from tipping when in the reclined
- Slide tube steel frame with an attractive silver vein finish
that is chip resistant and easy to maintain. Rear anti-tippers and Easy
push-to-lock wheel locks come standard.
- Padded Desk-length, detachable armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and
bacteria. Chart pocket on backrest provides additional convenience.
Headrest extension comes standard with head immobilizer.
- Tool-free elevating padded legrests are equipped with a pneumatic piston for infinite positions and composite footplates.
- Composite handrims with mag-style wheels are lightweight and
maintenance free. 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters. Wheels are set
back on frame to prevent tipping.
16" | 18" | 20"| 22"
19.5" | 34"
Overall Width w/Arms:
24½" | 26½" | 28½"
31¼" (without riggings)
300 lb | 400 lb (WCR2218E)
40" x 12" x 36"
71 – 75 lb
Limited lifetime on frame \
One year on all parts