Proton PDS-100 Hard Drive Crusher is NSA/CSS Evaluated and Listed for
destruction of 1″, .65″ , 1.65″ & Laptop Hard Drives.
PDS-100 Hard Drive Crusher takes physical hard drive destruction one
step further than the PDS-75 by providing an automatic, motor driven
operation. Simply insert the hard drive and sensors will automatically
start an eight (8) second cycle. A unique feature of the PDS-100 is its ability to operate manually if power is ever interrupted or unavailable. Simply grab the crank handle to continue securely destroying hard drives. No stoppage or setup necessary.
PSD-100 Hard Drive Destroyer Features
- Compact and rugged design is portable and easily deployable
- Automatic cycle provides fast, safe and reliable hard drive destruction in 10 seconds or less
- Can operate with or without power (manually for emergency situations)
PDS-100 Hard Drive Crusher can process 2.5″ Form Factor Laptop Drives.
It comes with a holder that allows the operator to stow the supports
when not in use. The magnetic mounting enables mounting on the back,
side, or front of the destroyer, whichever suites the operator.
- Hard drives are bent approximately 90 degrees, which bends/breaks the platters and damages the heads, motor and circuit board.
free and completely self-contained. No messy fluids or external
components to deal with and no adjustments or calibration necessary
- Tested and used by NSA and DoD for destroying hard drives.
- Customization is easy with additional options.
- Rear Output Slide:
Hard drives are typically removed from the front of the unit, but this
option allows for the ejection of the hard drives out the back of the
unit. This enables hard drives to be discharged into a disposal bin or
container and requires less operator handling.
- Rackmountable Slide-out Shelf:
For mounting in standard 19″ EIA racks. This option allows the user to
conveniently stow the destroyer when not in use and pull it out when
needed, saving all too valuable table-top space. This option includes
the Mount Kit.
- Mount Kit: This option allows the user to mount the drive destroyer to various surfaces, including carts, truck floors, racks, etc.
- Deployment Case: A heavy duty Pelican® Case with wheels with custom insert made specifically for the destroyer.