Compact and rugged design is portable and easily deployable.
Less than 8 second cycle time provides fast, safe and reliable hard drive destruction.
Specifically designed for emergency situations where power may not be available and quick destruction is required.
Provides a "green" energy saving solution for hard drive destruction.
Hard drives are bent approximately 90 degrees which bends/ breaks the platters and damages the heads, motor and circuit board.
Maintenance free and completely self-contained.
There are no messy fluids or external components to deal with and no adjustments
or calibration necessary.
Tested and used by NSA and DOD for destroying hard drives.
The T-1.5 is fully automatic and has a cycle time of less
than 5 seconds, making it the fastest electromagnetic pulse degausser
Operation is simple, just insert media into the drawer and
push the start button. Internal software acts as a built in safeguard
assures the unit is operating at peak performance for each
cycle. The T-1.5 is extremely compact and portable which allows it to
into existing operations and be transported when necessary.
- Destruction of confidential and sensitive data in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Meets US Department of Defense (DoD) and Defense Security Services (DSS) requirements for sanitizing unclassified data.
- Provides compliance under regulations such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, FACTA, etc.
- Internal software requires all parameters (capacitor
voltage, switch, etc.) are present prior to the "Go" LED display. If any
exists that will compromise degaussing, the "Go" LED will
not display. This software guarantees that each degauss cycle delivers
sufficient strength and consistent performance.
- Will erase any magnetic media that fits into drawer including all standard hard drives (laptop, desktop and network)
and storage tapes (DLT, LTO, DDS/DAT, etc.).
- No adapters required; Maintenance free.
- Optional deployment case with wheels.
- Manufactured in the USA in ISO 9001 certified facilities.
- CE Certified and ships with the CE Mark.
|Dimensions||7.25" W x 9.25" D x 16.5" H (18.4 W x 23.5 D x 41.9 H cm)|
|Weight||44 lbs (20 kg)|
|Cycle Time||Less than 8 seconds|
|Field Strength||1.5 Tesla (15,000 Gauss)|
|Warranty||One-year warranty with extended warranty available. Lifetime on blade/bender.|