Office Multimedia and Hard Drive Shredder
the new PDS-88 Solid State™ Media Shredder. Previously, companies had
to purchase large industrial shredders or disintegrators to destroy
multimedia. Now, users can enjoy full capabilities to destroy solid
state drives, smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, USB sticks,
credit cards and CDs/DVDs right within the office copy room. Just plug
into a standard outlet, insert your media through the large media flap
or the small media chute, and watch as the shredder automatically
destroys the material in minutes. Operators are protected by the
transparent chute covers to avoid any potential safety hazards. The
i-control panel integrated into the face of the shredder makes
destruction an incredibly easy process.
*This product meets NIST, HIPPA, ISO and PCI Standards.
It meets DoD requirements for sanitizing unclassified government data and is CE Approved.
Destroy Phones, Credit Cards, CDs and More!
- Able to destroy SSD Drives, Smartphones, mobile phones, mini-tablets, credit cards, CDs/DVDs & USB sticks.
- Specially designed cutting cylinders to destroy a variety of media devices.
- Auto-Reverse is enacted to ensure complete destruction of all inserted media.
- Small media destruction chute and larger media destruction flap built in for safe, efficient feeding.
- An easy to use control panel resides on the top of the unit that allows users to push a button for all operations.
- The control panel also indicates the status of the shredder, whether it is running through, standby or in auto-reverse.
- Additional voltages available upon request.
Please Note: Batteries must be removed from electronics before inserting into the shredder.
Satisfies the following industry standards:
HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
DoD Emergency Destruction Guidelines
NIST Guidelines for Media Sanitization
NIST SP 800-36
California Senate Bill 1386
Meets E-3 Security Requirements
PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)
PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)